View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 06:52 PM   #56
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
I know the plugin is probably not being actively developed anymore but ...

- creating subfolders in the menu (very practical for heavy plugin users with very long menus)

I actually dropped by to make a similar request to this one from Joanna. Looking for somewhere to stash my collection of scalpels and forceps.

@Joanna - an option to create sub menus (flyout folders) in calibre's context menu's would also suit me (maybe even better). What say you?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote