Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #1445
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by victauria View Post
Not too long ago, I lost both my cockatiel and my canary. The silence is deafening. My sympathies to you for your loss.

"When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel you know" -- Author unknown
You express the sense of loss so acutely ... It's devastating ...

Years ago I lost a beloved cat .... some time afterward I walked into my bedroom and my foot brushed a slipper on the floor -- I automatically bent down to pick up the cat ... it was such a constant in my life ... when I realized what I was doing the experience of loss hit me again & I sat down on the floor and cried ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote