View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:31 AM   #1668
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
@NiLuJe

Thanks for the patch. I'll test some on K3/K4, but an initial look at the patch seems like its ok. Because a hack is required for most of it, its not something that will be usable by most people, but if it doesn't impact the older Kindles (and it doesn't look like it would) then I'll look to include it.

The diffs with space are annoying, but easily ignored. I'm surprised you worked on the Sort section - that was an unbelievable pain, and not necessarily something people use much.

If anyone has any feedback on the patch let us know.