View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #1666
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@meme: Minor update to the patch to catch .pobi files too, which happens to be the file extension my Touch renames periodicals to... (Yup, send a .mobi, find a .pobi once it's been cataloged...).

One fun thing to note is that the sort order is once again completely different on the Touch... I'll try to jot it down too...

Is there any way to catch the iSerial field of the USB device descriptor from the plugin? AFAIK, it's the only way to differentiate a Touch from a K3/K4, since they have the same VID & PID... It'd be neater to autodetect it than to add another checkmark to the config to switch the sort algo & change the popup messages to be accurate on a Touch.

EDIT: Yes we can, working on some tweaks for the Touch .

EDITē: Kill deprecated attachments, merged in 1.7.11 .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-30-2012 at 01:19 PM.