View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
eko0724
eko0724 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wow you guys thank you so much for the help!
Everyone!
Ok so no to B&N sites with the sony, that's ok with me. For I was mostly looking at the Library and borders.com for there free books to download. I also do tons of reader reviews and it can be such a pain to read the books online & I hate to print them out and waste trees so pdf's were very important to me. Glad to know that the Sony was the correct choice then for this.
boxcorner: Thank you for that info! Will be spending more time reading up on the links you gave me, it really helps me out with all this info!
Latinandgreek: Thank you for the size pictures: it really helps to see them all compared together like that! Hmm I think I got my wires crossed a little bit with the 350 model, I went to best buy to check them out: hold them, see the size (they only had the 350 & the 650 in store not the 950) but I guess they had the older model of the 350 for it was not the touch screen at all and I just ruled it out completely for I was having a hard time messing with all the buttons, and told myself that I just wanted a touch and decided that I had to get a different model. And now that I see the all compared by size together I have to say that I think the 950 is too big for me, and now that I know the new 350 model is a touch screen I have to think again, but now between a 350 or 650. Picture free pdf's on your 350 look good? How about in sunlight? Like you I am not interested in the music to play, and wifi is not important to me since I can connect anytime I want. Would the main differences between the 350 and 650 be (and please correct me if I am wrong): screen size, weight, ability to add additional memory, and the colors they come in ??
Thank you again everyone for all help!
eko0724 is offline   Reply With Quote