View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Best case/cover still available for K1?

Since I've decided to keep my K1 instead of upgrading to a K3; and since I'm adding an epub device to my collection (Cybook Opus); I thought it was time to consider "refreshing" my K1 to make it feel newer

I'm going to pick up a Decalgirl skin (and one for the Opus) but I was also considering finally getting a new case to replace the original case that came with the K1...yes, I've been using that case all along.

Besides Oberon...which is beautiful, but pricey to match...are there some other K1 covers still out there available?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote