View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:13 AM   #7
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Well, in relation to MoonReader, at least in my Note 3 and my Note 10 2014, it sometimes jumps over (omits) paragraphs, does nos show the right formatting, when using a interline different of 1.0 cuts the last or first line of text, sometimes does not show the TOC right, in the tablet sometimes repeats the same text in the second column when in 2 column mode, sometimes replaces the hyphen by the last letter in the line instead of add the hyphen...

Those are the problems I just remember...

The fact is that Marvin does not do those things with exactly the same epub file. I still need to find an ebook that will be shown wrong in Marvin.

Last edited by rfog; 04-13-2014 at 09:15 AM.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote