View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
HappyChris
Enthusiast
HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nexus 10 (2 of them), Nexus 5, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, iMac
Oops! A late chapter means a misordered book?

I am trying to convert a book that is in HTML on a web site to an epub ebook. I've been using Grabmybooks.com to grab the chapters and hope to use Sigil to reformat it. My first problem is that I missed a chapter and, having grabbed it, it is out of line. Can I still reorder the files in Sigil? Also, I have been renaming the chapters from 'Article 1', etc. to their intended title and I notice that this has not forced a change in order, indicating an underlying ordering file name. Will this have to be changed to introduce the missing chapter?
HappyChris is offline   Reply With Quote