View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 05:42 AM   #9
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I use Eclipse Helios and PyDev. I have 4 different calibre projects such as calibre_base (trunk), calibre_dev (my main dev project), a play project, and a project for get_books work. My eclipse workspace is the folder containing these projects. Each project was populated using bzr branch, which I then import into eclipse. I use bzr pull to get trunk changes, then merge these changes into my other projects.

My project settings are:
- python 2.7
- pydev PYTHONPATH/source folders: calibre_project_name/src, for example calibre_base/src

I installed AnyEdit to deal with tab/space conversions (calibre uses spaces, not tabs), removing space at the end of lines, and to convert CR LF to just LF.

I changed (at least) the following Pydev workspace setting: Code analysis/undefined: _,tr,I,P,dynamic_property,lopen, icu_title, icu_lower, icu_upper,ngettext.

I installed Qt and lxml to stop pydev complaining about these being undefined. I am sure I have tweaked other settings, but I don't remember what they are.

Finally, I have a set of script files to choose the calibre code I want to run (sets CALIBRE_DEVELOP_FROM) and another set to choose the library I want to use then run calibre-debug -g.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote