Thread: PRS-T1 Lights for the T1
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Wouldn't like it if, as it appears, there's no tilt feature for the light arm......

A cover does a better job alround, anyway, despite the cost - and it might save your screen.....
I don't like the idea of clipping the light directly on the bezel of the reader. If the clip is too tight, it could crack the plastic.

I have the light cover for the 650 and the bendy arm works very well to position it how you want.

I don't use the light as much as I did before because I bought a clip on light for the headboard that I can use for reading. It's one of those personal lights that's not supposed to bother the other person.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote