View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #60
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu of Abydos
Thinking about lesbo twins and one-touch-cum-nympho girls has gotten me kind of hot and flustered, especially with the lascive, lurid and kinky statements made above by the German babe...
I somehow expected that from you - *yawn* a one-touch-orgasm-trigger how boring for a wish.

You either haven't learned yet that going the way is the fun and not sitting at its end - or you got lost everytime and never arrived.

I'd get kind of disappointed if I'd meet a woman which 'd say "don't mind about multiple O's - I'll just place that woodpecker on my skull"

Quote:
Like in Miles Vorkosigan there's mention of sex between a human and a humanoid girl with 4 arms and no legs (the arms being in place of legs), and also I think Miles does it with a female werewolf (kind of, genetically engineered).
*sigh*
1.) there's far more than "mention" about intercourse and relationships between quaddies and humans.
2.) Miles not only "does it" - Miles and Taura have a long-term affair running.

The next time you read the series I'd propose you wipe the screen more frequently, so you might see more text and less whitespace.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote