View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #147
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
You throw a heavy blanket over DH until he falls asleep? ... well its one option I suppose.
The heavy blanket is for the eReader and the light. I make a tunnel so very little of the light leaks out until I know for sure he's asleep. He likes the room really cold, so I usually have plenty of covers around.

DH sleeps with a CPAP machine. A heavy blanket on top of that would keep us both up all night wondering if he could breath!

I could go to another room and a chair, but frankly it's just easier to shield the light for a while.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote