View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #38
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
FWIW, there are PW reviewers on amazon.com who claim that the light can be turned off entirely in the official firmware:

Quote:
FYI - you can turn the lights off. On the "1-24" scale, there is a small line at the bottom of the scale, separate from the scale itself. Pressing on that line will turn the lights off.
http://www.amazon.com/review/R9X7O4N...res_rtr_alt_75

Can anyone confirm/deny?

(I don't have my device yet, just warming up because I'm expecting my first Kindle Real Soon Now).
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote