View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 04:16 PM   #8
mrbanana
Enthusiast
mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 505
I got that email too. And couldn't buy any of the books mentioned as they no longer sell them.

Fortunately Fictionwise have just sent me a second email titled:

------------------------
Fictionwise [Correction]: Your Wish List is Our Command - Additional Discounts just for you!

This email contains corrections for the wish list letter we sent earlier which may have contained inaccurate information. We apologize for any confusion it may have caused.

snip

Your personal Wish List discounts are:

These discounts are completely automatic.

snip
-------------------

Yep, they have sent me an email saying I can now buy absolutely nothing for 25% off list price.

Apparently I was specially chosen.

And I've got till tomorrow to buy absolutely nothing. So I'd better hurry if I don't want to miss out on a bargain.

Bunch of clowns.
mrbanana is offline   Reply With Quote