View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:02 AM   #1841
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW2, Moon Pro on Lenovo tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_bookworm View Post
Hello, apologies for a probably dumb question, but before installing I was wondering whether -once my kindle device is connected- the plugin allows sending ebooks directly into specific kindle collections.

This would help saving a lot of time, rather than just sending tens of books to the device main memory and then manually working on each title in the device to have it assigned to collection A, B, C,...

Again, sorry if the question is dumb, but if this plugin is not the right tool, is there any other way to do that?
Yes, that's what the Kindle Collections plug-in is there to do.

Have a look at the very first post on this thread. It may look complicated but if you take it step by step you'll find it works very nicely indeed.

It's a pity the Kindle doesn't support a more sophisticated collections arrangement (no subdirectories are allowed).

You don't say which Kindle model you have. I hope it isn't a Kindle Touch, as the plug-in can't be made to work with that model.