View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:48 PM   #120
dider
dider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: kindle4
Just installed Liberator on K4NT via KUAL and I have a tiny problem. (I have also DuoKan and Cool Reader installed on my Kindle - that info might be important.)

My Problem:
When I start Liberator via KUAL with "start in documents" option, Liberator starts with "invalid capture index" message, and it starts in some strange directory, where there are folders like: "DuoKan", "bin", "dev", ..., "mnt"... etc.

When I try to enter "/mnt/us/documents" manually, I get the the same error message again - "invalid capture index". Liberator doesn't enter the directory.

However, when I move the files to any other directory, for example "pdf" directory on root, Liberator has no problem entering the directory and I can access the files and load books from that directory with no issues.

Why Liberator doesn't read the "documents" directory on my Kindle? Is it some kind of conflict with DuoKan?
I have also Cool Reader installed, and it came with its own launchpad ini file - can this result with a conflict?

Last edited by dider; 04-02-2013 at 10:51 PM.
dider is offline   Reply With Quote