View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:51 AM   #108
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by renzokuk3n View Post
hi,

while using librerator, i cant see the last line of a pdf document page which i can see using kindle official program. is it a way to resolve this?

and also, the pdf file named librerator is empty, is it normal or did i do something wrong (maybe it is the reason of the problem stated above)?

thank you for your support.
err... I am not actually sure what you mean... If you mean it does the "fadey out" thing that is an option IIRC.

Let me go quickly install this on the 4 and have a look.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote