View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #10
saiyuki
Enthusiast
saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: binatone ReadMe, Kobo Touch, Scroll Extreme 2
My wife found the reciept and i duly contacted W.H.Smiths. I had purchased it from them on the the 31/01/2012 so i am well within any limitation. But, as it is outside of their 30 day W.H.Smith limitation for returned goods, i have to take the Kobo to W.H.Smiths who will fill out a form, which i then take home and complete. I then have to send both the Kobo and form to Kobo, who will either (upon inspection), fix, replace, or send back as nothing wrong.

So i face paying P&P as well to get this sorted out

Regards
saiyuki is offline   Reply With Quote