View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #352
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
What is a WO and what is a WOO ?

Still trying to find out where my PW is. It left myus on time, it is apparently somewhere in Spain, myus has no clue (as in virtually none whatsoever) and wants me to contact fedex directly, fedex CS number in Spain sounds like it has been disconnected.

What is not a good sign at all is that my delivery date keeps getting pushed back, it went from October 5th to October 8th to now October 9th although according to fedex tracking service, the PW is at the local fedex facility center. This sounds to me as if they lost the package.
The 12th is a bank holiday here, so if they go on screwing up, I won't have the PW until the 15th if they manage to find it by then .

If I need to send it back, I'll have to charter my own jet I guess.....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote