View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #19
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Kindle IS easy! I have taken mine back to factory several time.

This is a Sony T1 She claims they wont remove it from her account! They tell me She has to remove it De-reg it! ALL I get is headache & out my money!

Was not member here ... to my knowlege... Buyer Beware Buying used Can/Might cause you to loss more than Buying NEW!
There is a way to do a Hard factory reset which erases all previously entered stuff and makes you need to re-register it in your own account.

I recently did this (actually my husband did) with my T1 to give it to my daughter. The instructions are pretty specific and involves pushing buttons in an exact way, but that is so it makes it hard to do accidentally.

I can't remember how to do it but maybe search this forum to learn how?

Last edited by spindlegirl; 09-03-2012 at 10:59 AM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote