View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #75
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I found the virtual keyboards on both my Sony Touch and the Nook (v1.5 firmware) I sold to be exasperatingly slow. Not being an e-ink device, I image the touchscreen keyboard on the NookColor is much more responsive. Is this true? Does anyone out there have experience with typing on both an NC and an iPad?
I don't have an iPad so I cannot make a comment on that, but NC virtual keyboard, at least on the device I had, was very sensitive and responsive, much more than Nook 1st generation which, like you say, it is sometimes unresponsive and sluggish. Because the screen is bigger, the virtual keyboard is also bigger, hence easier to type than Nook classic.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote