View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #69
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
You know what I wouldn't mind? Replacing the the keyboard area with a small touchpad like you find on a laptop, flush with the surface and nearly invisible. No screen, just a slight change in surface texture to mark the area. You could slide your finger across it for page turns, or for navigating menus (maybe would need a Menu and Back button to the side). I'd still want to keep the ambidextrous side buttons for reading in different positions.

Then again, I don't use the keyboard for anything other than renaming collections and registering the device, and I'd be just as happy doing that via software while attached by usb. I don't use it for email or browsing, nor inserting notes. Obviously some people do so my personal preference wouldn't suit everyone. But just sayin.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote