View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #61
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
And you are presuming to tell me that I feel eye strain. You know nothing of what I feel so kindly stop making assumptions when it comes to me. You're experience with the device is NOT indicative of everyone's experience.

I read on it for hours, I do not feel the eye strain. Deal with it.

I come from an I.T. background and LCD has never bothered my eyes even after hours of staring at it.

Get it through your head already, your reaction to it will not be the same for everyone. Stop acting like you have the final word on what works for different people. Your results with the Nook Color are NOT the be all end all.
?????
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote