View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 06:47 AM   #15
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
It is quite unusual the Sigil crashes when opening an ePUB. It does not support PDF, so that is not surprising actually.

The ePUB export from InDesign does work, to some extent. The export is definitively not perfect and needs some tweaking afterwards. There are some posts around here from people describing their work procedure with ID.

If you want, I could take a look at it. However, then you must be willing to share the ePUB with me. I will look and make sure it validates.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote