View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutoctavian View Post
Sorry for the link, I was just thinking that it is the best to show an example. The file is public.

Well, I have tried all of the options. Finally I have installed a trial version of Nisus Writer Pro on my Mac and from here I have exported as epub. This worked well and it is shown nice in Calibre, however when converting from epub -> mobi in Calibre the formatting is lost
Mobi is a old (3.2 HTML based), lame format that can not do a lot of what EPUB does.
Wander on down to the Mobi section and read a few stickies. You might glean what you were trying to do that Mobi thumbs its nose at. Margins, for one.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote