View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have the new screen on the DXG. The background is not white but the text is more crisp and darker on the new screen. I think that the new screen is nice but I can't say I noticed a huge difference when I moved to my K1 for my beach vacation. I didn't want to risk sand and water getting in the DXG so I used the K1 with a water proof cover.

Perhaps I am in the minority but I don't think that the new screen is a great reason to buy the K3. It could also be that I am 38 with good eyes (well crappy eye sight but otherwise healthy eyes) so that I don't notice the difference as much as someone with older eyes.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote