View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 06:33 AM   #13
Shakalak
Shakalak began at the beginning.

Device: iPaq 4150 / SE T610
Hi, this will be my first post in this community.
I first started using Palm (III if my memory doesn't fail me) in 96 and it never became anything else than a substitute for my Filofax and something to play backgammon on when I was stuck somewhere.
A couple of years later I bought myself a Palm V and hoped that this would be _it_, but it wasn't. It has recided in a drawer for a couple of years now. A month ago I bought myself a iPaq 4150 and I must say that I'm head over heals in love with this little gadget. I have it with me all the time and I seldom bring my laptop with me anymore.
There isn't much I can't do on this little gadget but what I use it for most of the time is actually for fun. With an extra 512 Mb storage use it as a videoplayer when I'm bored on the subway and a Mp3-player when my girlfriend ste^H^H^Hborows my iPod. As there is plenty of hotspots around stockholm I can even use it for streaming radio and even to manage a shoutcaststream from home. I play a couple puzzlegames and Arkanoid type clones but can't say that I found anything realy good yet.

I already had a Haicom GPS that I bought for my laptop when we where traveling parts of Europe this summer and i just needed a cheap converter and Tomtom 3 to turn it in to a awesome navigator.

Finaly I must say that this seams to be the best PDA-forum there is and I found it very usefeul. I look forward to bother you with all my stupid ideas and setup problems.
Shakalak is offline   Reply With Quote