View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionet View Post
hello,

I just want to know the way to translate Sigil into French language.

thank you
Well, Sigil uses the Qt framework which has extensive support for i18n and L10n. It should be fairly easy to translate it into a language other than English.

If you really want to do this, you should read up on Qt's i18n documentation. Be prepared to write some code, too.

Personally, I don't think it's the right time to start translating Sigil since it's still under heavy development. Any strings you translate could (and will) quickly become obsolete and new ones will pop up regularly.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote