View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #69
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I "need" a new Kobo contest, have over 30 books I'm just waiting to buy. You know, because I have nothing to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
My immediate wishlist is not quite that long, but I need a contest too. I only bought one of my MUST HAVE books so far. I have managed to stand strong about the others, but not sure how long I will last. The buy button is calling my name...

I have a number of books that I want to buy, too. Probably not as many as 30 books, but the list keeps growing. I mostly read self-pub books, but there are also some trad-pub books that I'm itching to get (e.g. Jill Sorenson's Backwoods, Samantha Young's Fall From India Place, etc, that have been released recently). Some of these are rather pricey, so I seriously need some good codes.

Currently reading J.M. Madden's Lost and Found series. It's pretty good.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote