View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #72
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_R View Post
Not quite sure what Apple's tax avoidance has to do with DOJ's case against them.
You mean of course the DOJ's antitrust case.
I agree the remark I made doesn't address that directly.

However it does show Apple's great efforts legal (or not so legal) to protect itself, and to enrich itself.

Granted "everyone does it" but Apple seems to really hammer the nails it strikes very hard in all areas. Sometimes it seems they would have been better served to use a "nail setter" so as not to damage the surrounding surfaces and finishes.

All this points out an arrogance at Apple that states that they feel that they are above the law, above sensible propriety.

I feel that Apple is unethical.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote