View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstick View Post
My first question here & first Sigil question. I'm no techie. Instead, I'm a novelist and just opened a professionally formatted epub file for one of my books. Although the book looks great on Kindle, Nook etc, the font size displayed in Sigil is so small as to be sub-microscopic. I can't find any reference to correcting this in the manual. What do I need to do to increase the size enough so it's readable?

Right now, as I'm just beginning, all I want to do is edit some back matter links & delete some old cover images.

Thank you for help and hand-holding as I get started with Sigil.
Since the file is supposed to be ready-to-go
Use the slider in the lower right to change size (this make NO change in the book, only the view)

If you think the book is less than prime time, attach the CSS (you will need to add TXT to the end of the filename for MR to allow upload (eg styles.css.txt) for someone to look at. We may need a partial.sample chapter.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote