View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #424
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Jim View Post

As I'm sure you know, most of the people using USE_ALT_FONTS also want to get rid of the extra fonts that show up. Jailbreaking and fiddling around with usbnetwork is a lot of trouble just to accomplish that one thing.
You got yourself at least one person who would quite like to do just that
I use USE_ALT_FONTS but not going to faff around to do the stuff needed to remove the extra fonts that I don't want (mostly because it all looks a tad complicated to me - I don't understand the usbnetwork thingy at all)

Edit: JB is nicely straightforward to do, plus it's needed for KUAL anyway

Last edited by Yolina; 02-20-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote