View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #101
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Gaudy Night by Dorothy L Sayers, one of the Lord Peter (and Harriet) Wimsey books, is $1.99 as the Kindle Deal of the Day today, Jan 29.

BTW, is anyone else as puzzled/annoyed as I am that the Kindle Daily Deals have had romance, sci-fi, and kids special sections for some time now, but no mystery special section - just mixing the occasional mystery into their "normal" section. (And also no non-fiction special section, which is the other "category" I read, so totally bummed...)
Yes! I thought I was the only one with the same thought. Particularly disappointing is that there are no longer any non-fiction offerings. I purchased many titles when there was just one deal of the day -- I have purchased zero since it was changed to categories.

I suppose I should write to Amazon.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote