View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #32
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yep it is normal for it to not be active after a Restart. Once you add a preset shortcuts on the screen it's super easy to turn on and off.

I only restart mine if it's acting strange. Just like you would a PC otherwise I leave it locked. I do the Kindle Fire the same way.

Oh wow Apps. I have many Apps. Kindle 3.6, Amazon App store, Amazon MP3, Audible, ES File Explorer, Dropbox, Mantano, Goodreads, Tune in Radio Pro, Slacker Radio, Facebook, History Eraser Pro, Apps2SD Pro, Evernote, Pocket, Opera Mini, Dolphin Mini, Pulse, WiFi Switch, Dogcatcher, OverDrive, TapaTalk and Netflix. There may be more but my SGP5 is upstairs at the moment.

Google Play has a 15 minute app refund policy that is super easy to do. You have 15 Minutes after buying to test the app. They don't even charge your card till the 15 Minutes is up. I've return a few apps this way. I prefer Google Play because I know I am getting the latest version of an app and hardly any of them use DRM like Amazon does.

It depends on the app used when paused if it uses power or not.
Thanks Blossom. I am using MortPlayer Audiobook. Also Audible. My earbuds switch does nothing, I tried in Samsung Music, MortPlayer, and AUdible it does nothing. I can't find anything online so far about it either.
new is offline   Reply With Quote