View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:11 AM   #11
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Maybe your standards for what qualifies as an "error" are low ?
Books have been riddled with errors but in the past couple years, formatting issues and errors levels have been decreasing and I daresay this year e-books are mostly fine. But a few years ago it was intolerably bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
If errors were that widespread, I don't think you'd have nearly the number of people adopting ereading. I read more than 100 ebooks a year (this is my 5th year with an ereader), and I can count on one hand how many ebooks were riddled with errors. It might take two hands to count the ones with bad formatting issues.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote