View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
My original html file that I imported into Sigil was called: PennyStocksBehindtheScenes.html and when I look at the top bar in Sigil the name reads PennyStocksBehindtheScenes.html
The above would imply that you haven't saved it as an epub yet. But I have no idea if that would cause any validation issues with v0.5.3.

Check your toc.ncx file. I'm guessing one of the "src" attributes in a "content" tag is misspelled (probably a case-sensitivity issue).

Code:
<content src="Text/PennystocksBehindtheScenes.html#chap1" />
...or some-such. Post the ncx if you have trouble spotting it.

Those two exact errors ... no line numbers. Guaranteed it's in the toc.ncx. Been there, done that, yanked my hair out over it.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-24-2012 at 10:05 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote