View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #2
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnielle View Post
I've been trying to install Wolfram Alpha on the Vox but whenever I try I get "Application not installed". Has anyone else had any experience getting WA to run?

On a similar note, does anyone know of a scientific and/or graphing calculator that looks good on the Vox? Most of the ones I've tried are designed with small screens in mind, so they look more like the Texas Instruments Speak & Spell than the TI-82.
I use a calc called Andie Graph. It's a TI-86 emulator, so you'll have to find the calc roms elsewhere (google search) since I can't link you to them.

http://www.mydroid.info/4093/andy-86-v3-0/

It's super awesome, though. Especially if you're used to the TI line of calculators, since it works 100% the same.
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote