View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #32
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
It's tempting.

But with a Sony and a Kindle, I'm looking forward to the Nook to see what sort of innovations it offers.

The prices really do seem to be a sticking point. I hate the prices in the Sony store right now and buy most of my stuff from the evil empire (read: Amazon)

My other .. frustration is the touting of the "Lend" feature to find that from the press so far is this appears to be. . . . worthless.

Not like I have many friends that embrace digital reading. But, most people do have more than one friend. Or more than one person that would be interested in a certain book, ya know.

I'm also a little... blech about the lack of love to the B/N Club members. I'm pretty sure I even got a discount with my Borders club on the Sony.

And on top of that, I've also been a loyal BuyWise member for a couple years. You would think we could get some love from B/N & FW for that.

*HINT HINT* to B/N if they happen to be paying attention.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote