View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #15
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
I love your plugin and feel I couldn't do without, but what you propose frightens me. I do occasionally buy from Kobo, and I use Pocket, and I can do without the detailed stats - the simple % that appears on top of the screen within the book, and in the lists, is enough for me.

I don't know whether it would make sense to make it an option, but I feel with others in this thread that not everybody would be cautious, so it should be an "opt in" and not "opt out" option.

Many thanks for your work.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote