View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulStyle View Post
How is the order of precedence for the various meta-data sources, i.e. google, amazon, goodread etc handled when (bulk) downloading meta-data?

E.g. you have 3 sources activated and all 3 sources return author and title information. Which source has priority?

And more important, is there a way to control this? I, for example would prefer Amazon as the leading source but in case Amazon returns no results my second priority would be google etc.

BR,

SoulStyle
I believe, you can change the number in the second column in the customization
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote