View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:25 AM   #138
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
What I meant is that we might add the EPUB import capability to Atlantis Word Processor in the future. EPUB would become a fully-fledged document format of Atlantis (like RTF, DOC, or DOCX).
That would certainly be very interesting, since AWP already has a very powerful xhtml export facility (certainly more useful than Word's html).

If there's one thing I'd ask for, it would be retention of style names on both import and export, i.e. the style name becomes the class name and vice-versa, since the current list of .p1, .p2 etc is sometimes difficult to unravel when you need to make a change afterwards. This could also make it easier to distinguish between defined and generated styles.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote