Thread: Jetbook and DRM
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #3
vsalvaggio
Zealot
vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vsalvaggio ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Congrats on your new jetBook. I got mine less than a month ago and am really enjoying it. I had to upgrade the firmware as I read .mobi almost exclusively. Following the directions found here on MR and on the ECTACO website it went very smoothly with no issues.

One note (and someone please verify this info): I don't think you need to get a card reader as you can plug the jetBook into the computer and put the files onto the card (inserted in the jetBook) from there.

Good reading!

Last edited by vsalvaggio; 07-21-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: corrected spelling
vsalvaggio is offline   Reply With Quote