View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
This is just one example, so take it for what it is.

I downloaded the book 'Cranford' in ePub from PG to my Sony PRS-505, and could hardly read it because it was taking 2-3 seconds per page turn. I downloaded the same title from the Google-Sony store, and it pageturned normally. It contained a few OCR errors, but nothing I couldn't puzzle out while reading.

I'm new to the 505, only had it a few days, so I have no idea why this was happening.

Kate
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote