View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #76
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
How so? The N7 has a DPI of 216, 33% higher than the mini.
I prefer the colour contrast on the mini. I don't have the best eyesight so I don't notice the pixels. The mini has bad specs on paper but performs well in real life. For me whilst the nexus 7 is ok, it doesn't perform as well as the specs would suggest. Or maybe I was expecting too much from it.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote