View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #41
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo-Robin View Post
1. Coming.
2. Long press and drag the item to top of the screen. Wait a few seconds and it will take you into the parent Tapestry.
3. We tested that way and the snapping type of scrolling was not well received.
4. Working on it.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for the quick reply! Glad to know I can change hierarchy of an icon.

But - the "snapping type of scrolling" is used in the apps main page, as well as the widgets main page, no? In any case, with the variable size of the widgets contained in tapestries I'm finding it hard to position where I want it (maybe a trick I don't know?). It seems to slide right by the middle screens to the last when I have 3 or more screens ... shouting "wait, stop" has no effect, I've found. Tapping might work, but is there a better way?
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote