View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #21
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Code received from koland, thanks. Redeemed and sent new on to bfollowell; copy in my inbox in case some spamtrap eats it.

And my purchase-with-gift for this was the Ben Bova bundle, which I was wavering between this and picking up something which looked more appealing, until I noticed that three of the books apparently involve some ancient Greco-Egyptian immortal time traveler in some sort of dinosaur-conquered world who then goes on to mess with the Trojan War and Alexander the Great (not all in the same book, mind you).

Which is basically the point where I go o_O before I say "shut up and take my money already!" (provided the price looks decent enough to provide good value for crack entertainment).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote