View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #10
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauerhjb View Post
I just installed .9.9 have skipped over from 9.3. I checked under Look & Feel and the box is unchecked, but the size is still showing on the bottom corner of the image. I have rebooted several times with it unchecked but it doesn't go away. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help.
Have you tried toggling it? Switch it on, restart Calibre, switch it off and restart Calibre again.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote