View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
"Mapp and Lucia" books of E.F. Benson

I hope I may be forgiven for using this forum to announce that I've just uploaded a completely new and revised omnibus edition of the "Mapp and Lucia" stories of E.F. Benson to the MR library. These books, a gently humorous account of the back-stabbing social world of the English upper classes in the 1920s and 30s, are among my favourites, and I hope that other people enjoy them as much as I do.

As well as completely proofing and reformatting the omnibus, I've also added the short story "Desirable Residences" to it, which I scanned myself. I believe this is the first time this story has appeared in eBook format, so it's a must for all fans of Mapp and Lucia.

Please note that this omnibus is not in the public domain in the US, but is in all other "life+50" and "life+70" countries.

Enjoy!

Links: Mobi ePub
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote