View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdivinci View Post
Thaks for your answer , I want ereader not a tablet!
because of its best display for reading and its long battery life!
I like M92 , But I don't know about the company and its support!!

Thanks , but this technology is very young and it hasn't be tested by so many people and company , so I would not choose that!

Any other suggestion??
please!!

Aren't you becoming a little bit silly? All that is on the market plus the other options are already discussed extensively.
I am looking for the same thing as you - it is simlpy not out there(yet).
For the time being I am stuck with the M92, which is not bad - basically a trial and error situation - only for the adventurous ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote