View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #11
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignacio ferrer View Post
You are a funny guy.If you google onyx you are directed to this page. So Onyx is not responsible for the lousy support. Ok, what about their not even having a website? Is this supposed to be better? Could you be so kind as to supply their web address or give some hint why a google search does not come up with the website of Onyx?
Did you try to google for Onyx International?
It is very first result.
http://www.onyx-international.com/en/
This is actually the Onyx Website. Not as good as it could be and a little bit outdated, but..

If I am selling products of a company it is still not a reason to call myself like the company and make the company responsible for my faults (IMHO).

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-11-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote